Silver-plated hair forks with an alloy lotus charm and little lightweight fabric flowers. The fork part itself is 5.1″ from top to bottom; the flower falls themselves are 7-7.5″ long (so not long enough to get you in the face if you spin!) and approximately 4-5″ wide, depending on how they lay. At about 30 grams/1.1oz (approximately the weight of six nickels) each, they’re really lightweight!
Looking for a different colored flower fall? Just comment or message me 🙂
What to do with hair forks:
– Make a twisty bun of your hair–pretty far up your head because you want the cascade up and visible (instead of trailing down your back) & because you’ll want the stick to not poke you in the neck. Put the prongs of the fork up through the top edge of the bun, flip them (gently!), then stab them downward along your scalp to hold your bun in place.
– Or use it in conjunction with other sticks and hair ornaments, as a little added decoration or extra security.
Things to not do with these forks:
– Don’t crank the fork open. Bending the piece severely will eventually fatigue the metal enough to break it.
Further care and keeping:
– If it needs washed, hand-wash it in cool water with mild soap & hang it up to dry.
– If & when the flowers make stray threads, clip them instead of pulling them out. This’ll help prolong the life of the piece.
There are no reviews yet.